The Key Lime Pie is one of the most delicious cakes for the summer. Have you ever tasted it?
This Key Lime Pie Recipe makes a deliciously sweet, not to sour pie you will absolutely love.
* 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
* 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 3/4 cup key lime juice
* 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind.
3. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
4. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until small bubbles appear on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN!
5. Chill pie thoroughly before serving.
Amount Per Serving Approximate: Calories: 554 | Total Fat: 20.5g | Cholesterol: 45mg