This Salsa Chicken Wraps Recipe is simple and great for any occasion, whether its finger food at a party, lunch at home or packed, or even a quick easy dinner it works.
* 1 cup Pace Salsa Verde
* 2 cups diced cooked chicken
* 1 large red pepper, diced
* 1 large avocado, diced
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
* 2 cups shredded lettuce
1. Stir 1/2 cup salsa, chicken, pepper and avocado in a large bowl.
2. Stir the remaining salsa and sour cream in a small bowl.
3. Spread 1/4 cup sour cream mixture onto each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
4. Top each with 1 cup chicken mixture and 1/2 cup lettuce.
5. Fold the sides of the tortillas over the filling and foldends to enclose the filling.
6. Cut each wrap in half before serving.
Amount Per Serving Approximate: Calories: 569 | Total Fat: 28.2g | Cholesterol: 65mg